The Southern Village Homeowners Association approved the following increases to assessments for 2020:
2020 Annual Dues:
- Detached Homes, Townhomes, Courtyard Homes & Class III, $330 per home/per year
- Alleyways, $95 per home/per year
- Condos, $115 per home/per year
- Apartments, $24 per home/per year
- Courtyard Homes, $500 per home/per year
2020 Monthly Assessments:
- Town Home I, $165 per home/per month
- Town Home II, $105 per home/per month
- Westend Townhomes, $178 per home/per month
- Highgrove Townhomes, $165 per home/per month
As a reminder, annual assessments are due by 3/1/20. Monthly assessments are due the first day of each month. The HOA does not send monthly statements unless an account is 30 days past due and assessed a $20 late fee.
Berkeley Property Management is now Mill House Properties located at 1720 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
Make Check or Money Orders out to SVHOA and mail to:
c/o Mill House Properties
1720 East Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
As was mentioned in the letter sent to all homeowners in December, Mill House Properties is transitioning to a new online system (AppFolio) later this month. It will offer a convenient way for homeowners to set up an online account to see their account history, balances, pay online (fee for credit cards), etc. Homeowners will receive an email invitation from AppFolio when the system is “live”.
If you are a TOWNHOME owner currently enrolled in MONTHLY auto draft, your annual assessment will be drafted with your February monthly assessment at the end of February. Auto draft is not available for annual homeowners. You will be notified if any changes to this process occur with the new system.
Please email our finance department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Annual General Membership Meeting is Tuesday, February 18th at 7:00pm, 800 Market Street, Christ United Methodist Church Ascension Hall.