- Alleyway Report
- Enforcement Policy
- Good Neighbor Guide
- Parks Map: Paths to Activity in Southern Village
- SVHOA Bylaws (02/05/2007)
- Supplementary Declarations (These documents are governed by the Master Declaration.)
- Polishing the Gems: Southern Village Open Space Management Plan, April 2021
- Edgewater Park Design Plan, Sept. 2021
- Aberdeen Pond Landscape Renovations, April 2022
- Proposed Corner Parks Rendering, Oct. 2022
View Archive Documents by Year
2023 Annual General Meeting
2023 Board Meeting Agenda
Southern Village is a multi-use, planed community of apartments, condominiums, town homes and detached homes surrounding a business district. We are governed by a set of Master Covenants. The neighborhood is divided up into several Sub-Associations that have a board of directors and sets of Supplemental Covenants that govern that section. If you are a new resident or are interested in moving to Southern Village, you will find some useful information below and throughout the site. This site is brought to you by the Southern Village Home Owner’s Association.
The Mission of the Southern Village Homeowners Association is to enhance and preserve the quality of life and sense of community in Southern Village through effective and efficient management of the Association, enforcement of covenants to preserve property values, maintenance of our parks and common areas (including alleyways), communication with and advocacy for our members, sound financial stewardship, and other initiatives that sustain the values and attributes that make Southern Village unique and a desirable place to live.