Help us give English speaking students the chance to live with an American Family! We have many students who are in need of families to make their dream of living abroad come true.
• Non-profit agency International Student Exchange (www.iseusa.com)
• The students come with their own spending money, health and liability insurance
• Host families simply provide room, 2-3 meals a day and a loving home
• Students available from all over the world
• Check out our website with student profiles (www.isesouthatlantic.org)
• All types of families are welcome to host students including singles and couples without children
If you are interested in hosting a student please contact: Jennifer Leonard, Area Representative – ISE @ 919-442-8025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.