Dogs Barking & Other Animal Control Issues

The relevant instructions on this page are: Reporting a Problem. To report a problem in your area, please call one of the following offices:

Contact Animal Control in your area:
Chapel Hill Town Limits (919) 967-7517
Carrboro Town Limits (919) 918-7418
Remaining County (919) 245-2075
After Hours 911
Please see our Nuisance Animals or Cruelty page for additional information on these specific problems.

This entry was posted in Southern Village News. Bookmark the permalink.